- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
- Optional: grass-fed cheese
1. Turn on broiler to preheat.
2. Remove excess fat from chicken.
3. Place each chicken breast in a plastic bag and, using a meat tenderizer/hammer, pound out chicken breasts until they are roughly ¼- to ½-inch thick.
4. Coat both sides of flattened chicken breasts with olive oil.
5. In a small bowl, mix together all the spices. Sprinkle spice mixture over chicken breasts.
6. Place seasoned chicken breasts in a single layer onto cookie sheets and broil for about three minutes. Flip chicken and broil for an additional two-and-a-half to three minutes until cooked through.
7. Remove from oven.
8. Turn oven to bake and preheat to 350 degrees.
9. Spread 2 tablespoons pasta sauce over each chicken breast and add toppings of choice.
10. Bake 10 to 15 minutes until toppings achieve desired crispiness.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 446 calories, 67 grams protein, 9 grams carbs, 13 grams fat